Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Monday, February 25, 2013

5 Star Review for The Tarot Killer


5.0 out of 5 stars Creative, engaging, not another who-done-it
February 15, 2013 By L. Stratton (Central Texas (Yikes!))
This review is from: The Tarot Killer (Paperback)This was an interesting story, well written, with just enough suspense to keep me hooked without gratuitously stringing me along. I especially appreciated several moments of subtlety, for lack of a better way to describe it at my disposal, where the author offered enough of her own vision of a character, a scene, a feeling, an observation to be her artfully rendered ideas coming alive in my head as the reader but allowing my own imagination or intelligence to do its work. I paused a few times just to love that and offer gratitude for being trusted to catch a detail or two. I think that quality in the writing, along with the first person story-telling, facilitated my sense of identification with the main character. Despite the fact that the story revolves around experiences with and connections to tragedy and brutality, reading it was pleasant for me and left me smiling with appreciation for the time well spent.

Click Here to buy now!

No comments: