Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Meet Leanna Harrow who wrote Killing the Desire


Hello Everyone. I am posting for Leanna Harrow.  She has three books scheduled to launch in 2013.  In a few weeks, Killing the Desire will be available at Eternal Press.  I’ve lifted a blurb from the Eternal Press site.


-  My name is Leanna Harrow and I have three books coming out with Eternal Press in 2013, I am hard at work on my next book, hoping it will make it out this year as well! I love that I get to do something I am so passionate about and that potentially millions of people can enjoy ;)

You can find me at http://.leannaharrow.com or email me at leannaharrow@gmail.com -

About the book:

Is the man she loves…her mother’s killer?

Rose never believed in love—her mother’s words in her head saw to that. Becks Harlow wanted Rose to protect her heart from the pain of love. When her mother is brutally murdered, Rose turns to the one man she thought could help, Detective Dave Mason. He was in charge of her mother’s case. Little did Rose know, Detective Mason would soon be in charge of her body, heart, and soul. She also suspects he killed her mother!

Leanna’s book description is at http://eternalpress.biz/book.php?isbn=9781615728626 and will be available on 1 February 2013.

No comments: