Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Monday, January 28, 2013

Good Monday Morning All!  I have a wonderful review to share with you today for Carpathian Blood, my debut novel.  This is posted by Platinum Books Reviews:


I've always been a huge fan of Indie Authors & new comers on the literary scene & this gal caught my attention with this new book.  Michelle Hoefle blew me out of the water with "Carpathian Blood"!  I was genuinely surprised to fall so head over heels in love with this novel & so soon after picking it up, I couldn't even put it down!  Ms. Hoefle truly has the talent and technique down pat for making her characters fall together beautifully & you will immediately be addicted to the start of this series, especially if you are a fan of Christine Feehan's "Dark Carpathian Series".  This book is definitely up there with her work!...


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle Hoefle

No comments: