Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Monday, December 24, 2012

Reader Reviews for The Tarot Killer

Five Stars - Very Suspenseful by SilverGirl
Kindle Edition
"Chanced upon this and found it to be a very suspenseful and engaging read! Start to finish, I couldn't put the book down!"


Four Stars - Great Thriller by Gavin Ailes
Kindle Edition
"Great page turner! I read it cover to cover in two sittings. I love it when you read a book that's set in your own city and you really know the territory it covers. Some great characters in this book alongside the regular set of detectives and psychos. I'm hoping more books will come with these characters."


The Tarot Killer follows Dr. Skye Barrie as she travels to her university town of London in order to discover the identity of the psychopath murdering her patients and the reason behind his obsession. Can she find the truth before he finds her and adds her name to his growing list of victims?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thouroughly enjoyed reading this short novel. I read the entire book in one sitting and look forward to reading it again. I found it easy to sympathize with the characters and enjoyed the suspenseful storyline- chapter after chapter. I look forward to Mary's next publication!