Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Monday, December 3, 2012

My first-ever book review tour!


My latest book is Prophecy of the Undead, a paranormal erotic contemporary romance. I've signed on with BTS Virtual Tours for a 7-site tour of reviews.  The first one came out last week:

Overall an excellent story from start to finish. If you like your vampires to be real vampires then this is the story for you. With a nice erotic undertone, this story works on all levels.
Highly recommended and I give the book 4.5 stars.

Wonder what else Acquanetta had to say about the book?

http://www.examiner.com/review/prophecy-of-the-undead-by-fiona-mcgier-book-review

Want to learn more about my books? www.fionamcgier.com

No comments: