Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Monday, March 7, 2011

Magical Gains


If you're looking for something a little different in paranormal romance, look no further.

"Magical Gains"  is my debut novel and released this month.

When wishes are illegal - what's Genie to do?

"Magical Gains" is set in a world where magical beings are real, and magic is governed and heavily taxed - to ensure equality for all. So when Imran, a Genie, makes his first, gorgeous appearance to his new Mistress, Primrose's conservative and repressed existence is shattered. Unwilling and unable to accept Imran's wishes' their relationship appears doomed from the start. Suffice to say, the path to true love never runs smoothly, and combined with a jealous fiancĂ© and a plethora of magical beings, Primrose and Imran’s journey is no exception!

Here's an excerpt;

“Just make three little wishes. No one will know,” Imran urged smoothly. “Just little things, you know, a new pair of shoes, maybe a necklace, and a puppy.” He grinned.
Primrose looked aghast.
“A Magical Investigations Team would be out here in a second!” she snapped.
“That’s not really a problem since I’m not registered,” he drawled. “Correct me if I am wrong, but it is only registered magical beings whose magic is traceable.” Imran’s black eyes flashed with amusement.
Primrose Brasco, apart from being incurably prudish, was a lovely-looking creature. Small and curvaceous, with long, cascading chocolate brown hair and honey brown eyes, she was every male Genie’s dream mistress.
Primrose sighed. “You may be unregistered, but the government can still detect your magic, even if they don’t know who or what you are…” She paused, taking yet another gulp of air. “I really don’t want to risk it. I’m sorry. I think I’ll have to turn you in myself.”
A flash of anxiety flickered in Imran’s dark eyes but was gone in an instant.
“I don’t think you should do that,” he replied very casually, as his eyes became unreadable.
“Really? Why?”
“Because…” He paused for subtle effect. “I will do everything in my quite substantial power to make your life a misery.” He smiled again with wicked white teeth.
Primrose stiffened. “Then I suppose we have a problem,” she whispered.


 

No comments: