Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dangerous Seduction

Galen is a devil-may-care lad of the forest with little knowedge of the nobility. Elizabeth is noble born with a structured life of privilege. They join forces to combat a conspriracy in Halston Castle, but will love follow? Find the answer in Dangerous Seduction, but first try this excerpt.

Sir Alfred glared at Galen hoping to intimidate him, but it was
wasted energy.
“I will advise your father he will have an additional guest,” Sir
Alfred said with a scowl as he stormed out of the room.
“He does not impress me as a happy man.” Galen tested his
legs by pacing the floor around his bed.
“There is only one thing that will make Sir Alfred a happy
man,” Elizabeth said sadly.
“What might that be?” Galen asked as he pulled a cloak from
the foot of the bed and wrapped it around himself.
“Me,” Elizabeth replied simply. “There is nothing he would like
better than to marry and bed me. Not necessarily in that order.”
Galen stared at her in disbelief. “You jest,” he said.
“I speak the simple truth,” she told him. “He will have neither
as long as I have anything to say about it.”
It was a hollow threat, of course, and they both knew it. Her
father would have many things to consider before he agreed on a
union but love and her wishes would not be among them. Truth
be told, a noble bride was lucky to even meet the man she would
marry before the actual ceremony.
“Are you sure you are well enough to accompany me?”
Elizabeth’s brow furrowed with concern.
“Well enough for an insolent coward who had the temerity to
rescue a noble lady,” Galen replied with a smile.
Elizabeth’s face turned red. “You mock me with my own
words,” she said sheepishly. “I deserve no less considering how
churlish I was to a man whose only crime was to save my life and
honor.”
“I accept your apology,” he said gallantly.
“But I did not—” Elizabeth began. Galen quickly took her arm
and guided her to the door.

Dangerous Seduction available on:
eternalpress.biz
amazon.com

No comments: