Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My New Cover!


This beautiful cover was made by the very talented (and very awesome) Dawné Dominique. I love every single cover she's made for me, and absolutely adore this one! Not only did she capture exactly what I imagined, but went beyond to make it super awesome.

Seriously, I haven't been able to stop staring at it since I got it in my Inbox the other day. :)

By the way, this is for my upcoming novel from Eternal Press. It'll be released 7 June, 2011 and is actually the first installment in the Alex Wales Quartet. A series which follows the adventures of Alex Wales--space courier--and introduces some strange planets, space stations, characters, former lovers, villains, cyborgs, and dangerous entanglements. It might be set in a Sci-Fi world, but there are plenty of otherworldly and magical things going on in this world, and I can't wait to tell her (and Damon's) entire story.

Well, what do you think?

Yolanda Sfetsos
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

4 comments:

Marva Dasef said...

I love the SFR covers. Mine came out great, too.

Ultimate Duty is already on sale from EP. Released in November.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

I know! EP has some awesome Sci-Fi covers. :) Congrats on your new release, btw.

Nicola E. Sheridan said...

Gorgeous cover! Dawne's work is just fantastic!

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Nicola! Thanks, it's so beautiful. I can't stop looking at it. And you're right, Dawné rocks! :)