Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dangerous Seduction

There are no boundaries when it comes to love, so it is that Elizabeth and Galen ignore their separate stations in life and fall prey to their passions. Can they overcome their differences amidst conspiracy and betrayal? Discover the answer in Dangerous Seduction, but first try an excerpt.

Galen’s head was throbbing as he released his hold on the chair
and walked within an arm’s length of her. “Then swear to me that
you had nothing to do with this.”
“I swear to no man,” she retorted hotly. “I have given my word
and I stand by it.”
Galen searched her soft blue eyes for deception, but found
none. He grabbed her shoulders with both hands, partly for support
and partly because he felt a deep need to touch her. Elizabeth
loosened her grip on the cloak as she looked up into his eyes, but
made no move to free herself.
“I want to believe you,” he said softly. “I know not why, but I
need to believe you.”
“I know,” she whispered wondering why she felt so strange
whenever Galen was near her. “I would never break my word to
you or anyone.”
“You bewitch me, m’lady,” he said. “All reason abandons me
whenever you are close. Why is that?” Women had never been a
part of Galen’s life and his emotions now were a mass of confusion.
They stood in silence for a long moment as neither knew what
to say nor do. Elizabeth felt her heart beating wildly in her chest
as madness overtook her and she dropped the cloak exposing her
exquisite body clothed only in a near transparent chemise.
Galen could not believe his eyes and was soon lost in the
smooth, soft texture of her skin and those full red lips. He fought
for control, but it was useless. In a dizzy moment of pain and passion
he pulled her close and kissed her. Tenderly at first, but then
with a fever they both felt, but neither could control.
She abandoned any hope of decorum as his hands began to explore
her body. They seemed to be everywhere at once exciting her
with a passion she had never known. Who knows how far it might
have gone had Galen not pushed her away as he surrendered to
the effects of his fight and fell to the floor in a swoon.
Galen awoke hours later with a start. It took some time for his
eyes to focus before he spied Lady Elizabeth sitting in a nearby
chair.

Dangerous Seduction available on:
eternalpress.biz
amazon.com
fictionwise.com
coffeetimeromance.com
booksamillion.com

No comments: