Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Monday, May 11, 2009

Rave Reviews for Sister Margaret

Sister Margaret, my coffee break selection about a vampire hunter and a half-incubus swordsman who are hired by a priestess to take care of an undead pimp, continues to get rave reviews.

Most recently it was reviewed by Roxanne Rhoads of Fang-tastic Books. Roxanne said, in part:

Rhonda Parrish delivers a wonderfully written concise story that will grip you with anticipation. Her characters are strong along with a hidden depth to their personalities. I was surprised at how short the story was but Ms. Parrish wrote it in such a way that there is magic in every word. I am impressed at her ability to pull you in and deliver a satisfying ending. An entertaining story that is wickedly clever!

I write for readers more than I do for royalties so these sorts of reviews always make me exceptionally happy. One great review can sustain me for weeks and weeks, as a matter of fact. If you want to read the full review from Roxanne you can see it here. Happily for me, I won't have to sustain myself for weeks and weeks on that one review. Shortly before Roxanne's review, Amber Stults also reviewed Sister Margaret on her blog.

“The only thing lacking in “Sister Margaret” is that it’s not enough! I know Rhonda has written more stories and a novel with some of these characters. I’ve been purposefully staying away as a beta reader so I can be surprised like everyone else when they get published.”
That's only some of what Amber said. You can read her full review here.

If you haven't picked up a copy of Sister Margaret for yourself yet, maybe now is the time.

3 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Fabulous review - that's marvellous news!

:))

Axxx

Lisa Logan said...

Congratulations on this review!! Thanks for posting it.

--Lisa
http://authorlisalogan.blogspot.com

Amber said...

I hope it's the beginning of a runaway hit, Rhonda!