Attention:

Some information about books may contain adult content. Even though we also publish Young Adult titles, parents of minors are cautioned.

Our new releases

Friday, April 4, 2008

Paging Dr. Jones

Hi, My name is Ginger Simpson and I'm happy to be an Eternal Press author. I'm also a part-time proofreader and moderator for EP. I'm usually the gabbiest of the three 'loop cops' and probably the one who breaks most of the posting rules. :) Luckily, we aren't so strict that anyone gets their panties in a wad if you forget to clip your messages or change the subject line. I have to say, this is by far one of the most friendly and productive group of people with whom I've had the pleasure to work. I've made some awesome friends here,besides finding a good home for my work. I love this place.

Speaking of loops. I certainly hope you will join us on the Eternal Press Reader's Loop on Monday, April 7th to help celebrate the April releases. I'm one of the jubiliant bunch with the re-release of a 'coffee break selection' that was previously with a now-defunct publisher. The story name is the same but it has had a great face lift. Isn't the cover yummy? Unfortunately, none of my doctors look like that. I'm not so sure at this old age that I'd want them too. Most of them look twelve and fresh out of high school. *lol*

Anyhow...I just wanted to pop in and say what a wonderful job Ally, Mary, Deborah and all the others are doing to bring you the best in reading entertainment. Yes, that includes me. Paging Dr. Jones received great reviews, so if you haven't read it, I sincerely hope you will. It wasn't out very long previously, so it may be brand new to most.

I guess it's okay if I take a moment to mention that next month, Sarah's Journey, my new historical, full-length novel is being released here. I'll be celebrating again in May so you can bet you'll hear from me.

If you haven't already signed up for the reader's loop, please go here and do that:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EternalPressReaders

It'll make it easier to find your way to the cyber bar when the party starts. Oh yeah...free cyber drinks and snacks. All you can handle. *lol*

2 comments:

Ally Robertson said...

LOL you know when I was creating the PDF for this I had to keep scrolling back up to look at those nipples... What a tease.

I am so very happy to see more of the EP authors and their readers coming out.

WooHoo!

Ally Robertson said...

Oh I forgot...

What city do you live in again and what is your Dr.s name? Is he accepting patients?